The pliers are manual tools prehensile pincers with two arms, used to cut, hold,
model conductors or bend pieces of various materials. This is a must-have tool for working on electronic assemblies. A pliers cannot be missing in a toolbox, since it is a basic tool for the diy.
The area of electricity is the most benefited thanks to its variability. This is used for jobs ranging from holding cables and modeling them, to reaching and holding items in hard-to-reach places. For example, pliers Insulated small sizes, they allow to easily pick up components for soldering or desoldering.
- The pliers are structured in three pieces.
- There are two confluent elements in the form of a cross and a retaining screw.
- In the head are the pincers and it is also distinguishable the jaws or the outermost parts of the wire cutters.
- And finally the isolation command.
The insulating handle. By certain general rules, pliers They are equipped with sleeves for the handle, as is the case with all electronic and electrical tools.
types of pliers
- universal pliers: This is a pliers combined that has three different parts, one is a solid clamp with teeth, and another cutting section. This is a multi-purpose tool that allows you to fasten, loosen, cut wires, strip calves, among other tasks.
- flat pliers: This one has a square mouth with teeth at the top. They are not only straight, they can also be curved or pointed.
- round pliers: These are similar to flat pliers, but the pincers of this pliers They are two conical pieces and are more used for electricity and jewelry, mainly to make rings or wire necklaces.
- cutting pliers: Its tips are shaped like steel blades. They can be used to cut a variety of materials, depending very much on the model and the material with which it is made.
- Angled nose pliers: This tool is so versatile that it can be used for various purposes. Its tips are bent, this allows you to access difficult areas, model components or prepare terminals for soldering cables.
- wire stripper: There are a large number of versions of this type of pliers and is used to remove the insulating protection of conductors.
- Combination pliers: These are pliers that can be used for different uses, because their pliers have differentiated sections that allow them to hold, cut, turn or press cables or cut wires.